Good old Gourdo loved scaring people. He would jump out around corners, pop up from behind the couch, hide in closets, wear camouflage, create elaborate outfits – whatever it took to get the scare. But, of course, it's never a good idea to scare an elderly woman, especially if she's a 200-year-old witch. Well, as soon as she gathered herself, the witch cursed poor old Gourdo, and now he's permanently grinning as a jack-o’-lantern. It hasn't stopped him from trying to scare folks, though. It's only upped his appetite to scare you to death!
This is not your normal Jack-o-Lantern! Add him to your home as part of your next Halloween display and he’ll creep out any unsuspecting guests with his light up LED yellow eyes and pop-up mechanics. He’s sure to catch anyone off guard once his mouth opens and he extends up to 4 feet 5 inches tall!
- Volume control
- External speaker jack
- Product Sayings:
- Atmospheric background, cat and crows with growl/evil laughter
- IR sensor activated
- Step pad compatible
- Multi-prop remote compatible
- Adapter Type: 6V2A (included)
- Battery Adapter compatible
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Dimensions: 45” H x 15” W x 16” D
- Box Dimensions: 20.2” H x 15.25” W x 15.25” D
- Weight: 9.9 pounds
- Material: Plastic
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Recommended for display indoors or in covered areas
- 1* 2023 New for Spirit Halloween Gourdo animatronic
Please allow slight measurement deviation due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.